Followers

Saturday, September 28, 2024

Dining Phat Fish Dickenson

 Decided to go out and eat. Saw this restaurant Phat Fish Brewery on a billboard and thought we would try it out. We were tired from the road and didn't feel like cooking anything.

It was super busy on a Saturday night. I wasn't impressed at all!

We ordered drinks, but the beer I had was flat and warm, so I couldn't drink it. We also ordered appetizers, and then about 20 minutes later we ordered our pizza. The pizza came after about 30 minutes, but the appetizers still hadn't arrived. When we asked the waitress, she seemed to have forgotten about them. They finally arrived when we were almost done with the pizza.

Would I go back? Maybe. Would I recommend the place, maybe. The food was good, but the service sucked.






Jalapeno Honey and Huckleberry samples of beer









No comments:

Post a Comment

KOA Ellensburg Washington

 We w oke up this morning to head down the road to Ellensburg, it was 31 degrees outside in Missoula, MT. Oh my--we needed to turn on the fu...