Followers

Monday, April 22, 2024

Walk along the beach, SPI

I decided to take another walk along the beach before we headed out. However, I couldn't go too far as I could see it was going to start raining soon and I could also hear thunder. 

I noticed that the cacti were getting ready to bloom and a few of their flowers had already started to pop out. 

The sandpipers were running all over the beach, searching for food. I also noticed some small holes in the sand, which I assume were made by turtles. Perhaps it was turtle hatching time, but unfortunately, I didn't see any baby turtles or their mothers. However, I did find a couple of Portuguese Man O’ War.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Jackson KOA Minnesota

 Made it to the next stop here in Jackson, MN. This is our last one stopper, then we will be in Maple Grove for a couple of days visiting f...