Followers

Monday, April 8, 2024

Snowflake donuts Bandera, Texas

 I found a donut shop located just down from the RV park. They sell kolaches which I've never tried before, but they're delicious. Kolaches are like pigs in a blanket - sausage wrapped in a yeasty bun, and some have jalapenos inside them.

Then as I looked up, I saw a shelf behind the counter filled with other types of donuts, not just old-fashioned ones that sat next to the kolaches. The shelf had donut holes and then donuts covered in sprinkles, coconut, chocolate, maple, and even jelly-filled ones! You pick your flavor and they fill it up for you, making the donuts fresh and irresistible. I had a hard time deciding what to buy, but I ended up spending a few dollars and walked out with a smile on my face.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Jackson KOA Minnesota

 Made it to the next stop here in Jackson, MN. This is our last one stopper, then we will be in Maple Grove for a couple of days visiting f...