Followers

Thursday, April 11, 2024

Laundry on the road

Oh, dirty clothes that need to be washed. One does need to plan the day and take them to the laundry room. You will need quarters to use the machines, most machines take 2.00 to wash, and about 1.50 or more to dry. One also has to hope the machines are clean and will do a good job washing the clothes. The laundry room can get quite busy, particularly in bigger parks where more people are trying to use the machines. I have done laundry twice now, and I'm glad that I brought extra clothes because one trip took longer due to the time gap between loads. Whenever I need to do my laundry, I always bring extra one or five-dollar bills so that I can easily get change for the machines. This way, I can avoid any inconvenience if the laundry room doesn't offer change or runs out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jackson KOA Minnesota

 Made it to the next stop here in Jackson, MN. This is our last one stopper, then we will be in Maple Grove for a couple of days visiting f...